The aim of the project is to structure, implement, test and disseminate the “Recovery Tourism after Natural Disaster” training program centered on tourism disaster management and the restoration of the tourist image after the advent of a natural disaster.
This path will consist of:
- Face-to-face teaching sessions;
- Open Educational Resources;
- Laboratory activities provided according to the alternative didactic method of serious play, aimed at learning techniques and practices of emerging strategy making in complex, uncertain and “disruptive” contexts such as those that have suffered natural disasters.
The beneficiaries of the training course will be 65 individuals (20 IT, 15 GR, 15 SLO, 15 HU) who operate in the tourism sector or who guide companies and associations in the tourism professions, such as tour operators and managers, tour guides and tour leaders; graduates and undergraduates in economic-tourism disciplines, unemployed and unemployed with a background in tourism-economic disciplines who need to acquire new skills to actively relocate on the market as the path is also aimed at those who have lost their jobs after a natural disaster.
RETOURN provides for the creation of a short-term mobility activity for trainers that can contribute to the qualification of VET trainers and the production in a transnational cooperation perspective of four Project Results such as:
- Creation of the Competence Framework for the Tourism Recovery Expert;
- Design of the structure of the new interdisciplinary teaching in Recovery Tourism after Natural Disaster and Processing of the contents of the Open Educational Resources;
- Realization of the online platform for the project and realization of the Open Educational Resource;
- Piloting of the new training program and SWOT analysis post-natural disasters.